No Bake Mini Vegan Cheesecakes
These no-bake mini vegan cheesecakes come together so easily and are made and colored with completely natural ingredients! Dairy free and gluten free, they’re perfect for any holiday or get together!
- Author: thebananadiaries
- Prep Time: 5 hours
- Total Time: 5 hours
- Category: dessert
- Method: freeze
- 1 cup sprouted gluten free oats
- 1 cup dates, soaked overnight
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 cup cashews, soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 16 fluid ounce full fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/3 cup mashed raspberries
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp spirulina or matcha
Vegan Buttercream Ingredients:
- Remaining cheesecake batter without lemon
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, softened
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- In a large food processor, process oats until ground into a flour.
- Add in dates, vanilla, and sea salt, and blend until a sticky batter.
- In a 12 cupcake silicone cupcake mold or tin (with liners), divide batter evenly into each cup and press down to form crust.
- If you have leftover batter, you can save it for raw oatmeal cookies.
- Place mold into freezer for at least an hour.
- Once crusts are nearing end of freezing time, begin to make cheesecake batter.
- Blend cashews in a large food processor until chunky.
- Add in coconut milk, vanilla extract, and maple syrup.
- Blend until smooth.
- Divide batter into 3 small bowls with about 3/4 cup batter in each.
- Add mashed raspberries to one, turmeric to another, and spirulina or matcha to the last, as well as a squirt of lemon juice into each.
- Mix until color is uniform throughout.
- Spoon each color into 4 separate cupcakes.
- Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Vegan Buttercream Instructions:
- If making buttercream the next day, store the remaining cheesecake batter covered in the fridge and remove to let soften for at least 30 minutes prior.
- Add in softened vegan butter and 1-2 tbsp coconut milk.
- Using a hand mixer, whip until fluffy and well combined.
- Spoon buttercream into a piping bag and pipe on each cheesecake that’s removed from the cupcake liner.
- Serving Size: 1 mini cheesecake
- Calories: 356
- Sugar: 12
- Fat: 28
- Saturated Fat: 13
- Carbohydrates: 24
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 5
Keywords: vegan, cheesecake, dessert, gluten free, dairy free