These insanely easy Paleo banana muffins are loaded with chocolate chips and completely vegan and gluten free! Perfect for a quick breakfast that kids and adults love!
- 4 large ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 tbsp ground flaxseed with 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup almond butter (can sub in coconut, seed, or another nut butter)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1.5 tsp baking powder or 1 mixture paleo baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 12-muffin cupcake tin with liners.
- In a large bowl, mash large bananas together.
- Add in flaxseed egg, almond butter, and vanilla extract and mix together.
- Add in coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, and sea salt to the wet mixture and mix together.
- Fold in chocolate chips to the batter.
- Pour batter evenly into 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 192
- Sugar: 12.2 g
- Sodium: 161.4 mg
- Fat: 10.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 22.8 g
- Protein: 5.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: paleo banana muffins, paleo chocolate chip banana muffins, vegan banana muffins