- 1 cup Paleo Pumpkin Spice Pancake Mix
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 3/4 cup filtred water
- 1 small japanese sweet potato, baked & skin removed
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 3 tbsp coconut butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp all spice
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- Preheat oven to 400F and grease a donut pan with coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl, mix together donut ingredients and pour into donut pan.
- Place donut pan into the oven and let bake for 20-25 minutes.
- While the donuts are baking, place all frosting ingredients into a blender and blend at high speed. Add more water if needed.
- Place in fridge to cool.
- Once donuts are baked, let them cool before frosting.
- Category: baked goods, Breakfast, Dessert
- Cuisine: American