Creamy and sweet 3 ingredient Paleo vanilla ice cream that’s completely vegan, no sugar added, and no ice cream maker required! Fun for kids to make and perfect for a healthy treat!
- 1 large Japanese sweet potato (14 ounces), baked and cooled, skin removed
- 1 16-oz can full fat coconut milk or cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: 1/3 cup maple syrup, 1 tsp vanilla bean seeds, 1 bar 100% dark chocolate
- Place baked sweet potato into a large food processor and blend until pureed.
- Add in coconut milk, vanilla extract, and optional ingredients if needed. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a 9″ baking loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for 3-4 hours before serving.
- Scoop and serve with favorite toppings
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 130
- Sugar: 3.3 g
- Sodium: 23.6 mg
- Fat: 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 11.6 g
- Fiber: 1.7 g
- Protein: 1.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: paleo vegan ice cream, paleo vanilla ice cream, vegan vanilla ice cream recipe, paleo ice cream no churn, healthy vanilla ice cream