Healthy pumpkin pie oatmeal that tastes like dessert in a bowl! Easy and quick to make, perfect for meal prep, and protein packed, these pumpkin oats will be your go-to breakfast!
- 1 cup rolled or sprouted oats
- 1 cup water or milk (regular or dairy free)
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt or dairy free yogurt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice or 2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, 1/2 tsp ginger, 1/4 tsp cloves
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large pot with oats and water combined, bring the water to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling, reduce the heat to a simmer, cover, and let the oatmeal cook for 5-7 minutes.
- When the oats are cooked, remove the pot from heat and pour the oats into a large bowl to mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Add in the Greek yogurt, pumpkin puree, spices, maple syrup, and vanilla extract, and mix it all together until well combined.
- Divide among 3 containers or bowls for breakfasts throughout the week!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/3 of recipe
- Calories: 250
- Sugar: 19
- Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 42
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 16
Keywords: pumpkin pie oatmeal, overnight oats, meal prep, healthy breakfast, dairy free