This is the easiest vegan baked oatmeal ever! In fact, you don’t need any mixing bowls- you just make it in your casserole dish! Low sugar and full of vegan protein, this easy healthy baked oatmeal is a wonderful breakfast!
- 2.5 cups old-fashioned rolled oats, gluten free as needed
- 1/3 cup pea protein powder
- 1 3/4 cup dairy free milk
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed with 1/3 cup water, sit for 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Prepare the flax seed with the water, and allow the mixture to sit for 5 minutes.
- In a medium casserole dish, whisk together the oats and the protein powder in the casserole dish.
- Add in the dairy free milk, flaxseed mixture, and maple syrup. Mix in the casserole dish until there are no more dry streaks of oats and protein powder.
- Top with frozen blueberries and banana.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the tops of the oats are lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow the oats to cool for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with coconut yogurt, fresh fruit, coconut whipped cream, etc.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
- Calories: 274
- Sugar: 14 g
- Sodium: 57.4 mg
- Fat: 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 43.5 g
- Fiber: 5.6 g
- Protein: 15.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: healthy baked oatmeal, vegan baked oatmeal, vegan baked oats, vegan baked oatmeal banana, baked oatmeal recipe