This homemade chocolate vegan advent calendar is super simple to make, and full of 24 homemade chocolates! Completely dairy free and better than store bought!
- Melt the chocolate: Melt your favorite vegan chocolate, either via stove top or microwave in increments and in a microwave safe bowl.
- Fill the mold: Spread a spoonful just to cover the base of the chocolate mold. Then add in a 1/2 tsp of your desired filling or topping (if using puffed rice to create a “crunch bar” chocolate, just fill the entire mold!). Top with chocolate.
- Freeze: Chill the chocolates in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Wrap: Wrap each chocolate individually, placing them face down onto the wrapper, then store them randomly into your Advent Calendar.
- Enjoy! On the First of December, start unwrapping your chocolate treats and enjoy!
Vegan Chocolate I recommend: Pascha chocolate
Stir ins: Puffed rice cereal (which creates a gluten-free vegan “crunch bar”!), Sea salt (to be sprinkled on top), Cocoa nibs, Vegan sprinkles, Cinnamon, Candied ginger, Orange zest
Fillings: Speculoos (or Biscoff) cookie butter, Cashew butter, Peanut butter, Coconut butter (for nut free!), Vegan caramel, Raspberry jam (or any fruit spread!), Almond butter