These are truly the best vegan blondies I’ve ever had! Super rich and gooey, naturally gluten free, nut free, one bowl, ready in under 25 minutes, and only 7 ingredients, these “buttery” blondies are so easy to make and eat!
- 1/2 cup (113 g) vegan butter or coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 cup (200 g) granulated sugar, coconut sugar or dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (67 g) dairy free yogurt or unsweetened applesauce, room temperature
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cup (200 g) all-purpose flour*
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line an 8×8″ baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted vegan butter and coconut sugar.
- Add in the applesauce and vanilla extract, and mix together thoroughly.
- Add in the flour and baking powder, and use a rubber spatula to fold the dry ingredients into the wet until it becomes a sticky dough.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the dough into the baking pan, and use a rubber spatula to press the dough to reach the edges of the pan. Sprinkle on more chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake the blondies in the oven for 20-22 minutes, or until the tops of the blondies are “set” and lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow the blondies to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before slicing. Slice and serve. Enjoy!
Gluten-free: If you’re gluten-free, you can use oat flour, homemade oat flour, or gluten free 1:1 baking flour, such as Bob’s Red Mill or King Arthur Measure for Measure.
- Serving Size: 1 blondie
- Calories: 183
- Sugar: 15 g
- Sodium: 10.6 mg
- Fat: 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 5.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 23.2 g
- Fiber: 1.4 g
- Protein: 2.3 g
- Cholesterol: 15.3 mg
Keywords: vegan blondies, healthy vegan blondies, blondies recipe, gluten free blondies