- 1 small jar Raw & Organic Coconut Butter
- 1 small jar Raw & Organic Cashew Butter
- Before getting started, making sure the coconut butter is very melted and stirred thoroughly. You want it to drip like a nut butter when you pick it up with a spoon.
- Line a regular muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Spoon about 1 tbsp of coconut butter into each cup.
- Place muffin tin into the freezer and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and spoon a small spoonful of cashew butter onto each coconut butter bottom layer.
- Add another tablespoon of coconut butter on top of the cashew butter and smooth with the back of the spoon.
- Place back into the freezer and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy on ice cream, as a snack, or melt into oatmeal in the morning for a coconutty-cashew treat!