Vegan Cashew Coconut Butter Cups
I’m all about the easy recipes, but this one just might be my easiest one yet. Picture this. Delicious dessert coconut butter cups that are not only ready in 30 minutes and require zero baking….AND…just two ingredients.
Yep, you can believe it!
Personally, I’m a coconut butter addict, so I say the more coconut butter, the better. The only way to do more coconut butter in coconut butter cups is to flip it inside out! I’m also a big fan of cashew butter, so that was my nut butter of choice, but honestly these would be great with any filling! Even a chocolate coconut butter (oh my gosh, I know what I’m doing next!)…
Did I also mention that these are sugar free? Yep, no added sugar! So these fit perfectly into a keto, paleo, vegan, or anything diet if that’s your vibe 😉 Take a look at the recipe below, and comment below on what you think!Print
- 1 small jar Raw & Organic Coconut Butter
- 1 small jar Raw & Organic Cashew Butter
- Before getting started, making sure the coconut butter is very melted and stirred thoroughly. You want it to drip like a nut butter when you pick it up with a spoon.
- Line a regular muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Spoon about 1 tbsp of coconut butter into each cup.
- Place muffin tin into the freezer and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and spoon a small spoonful of cashew butter onto each coconut butter bottom layer.
- Add another tablespoon of coconut butter on top of the cashew butter and smooth with the back of the spoon.
- Place back into the freezer and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy on ice cream, as a snack, or melt into oatmeal in the morning for a coconutty-cashew treat!