- 1.5 cups steamed cauliflower
- 1/3 cup sprouted & organic chickpea flour
- 1 tsp organic coconut flour
- Pinch of Sea Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with tin foil and a little coconut oil to prevent sticking.
- Place blend steamed cauliflower and blend until a thick cream sauce.
- Pour pureed cauliflower into a bowl and combine with the remaining ingredients until it forms a dough.
- On the baking sheet, make small little pizza circles, going until all of the dough is used.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until the crusts begin to brown.
- Remove from oven, top with your favorite toppings, and cook for another 5-7 minutes.