This healthy vegan chocolate bundt cake is a slice of chocolatey decadence on a plate! It’s also completely gluten free and refined sugar free, and perfect for any age or occasion!
- 3 cups 1:1 gluten free flour (or you can create your own)
- 2 tbsp ground chia or flax seed
- 2 cups nut or coconut milk + 1 tbsp lemon juice/white vinegar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup vegan butter or almond butter (melted if butter)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted, + 2 tbsp warm water)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 bar your favorite chocolate
- Preheat oven to 375F and grease a bundt cake pan with coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, cacao powder, baking powder, ground chia/flax seed, baking soda, and sea salt. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together nut/coconut milk, maple syrup, vegan butter/nut butter, coconut oil + water, and vanilla extract.
- Slowly pour wet into dry ingredients and mix together.
- Pour batter into the bundt pan and place in the oven.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until toothpick comes out dry.
- When ready to serve, melt bar of chocolate and drizzle on top. Enjoy!