You’ll only need 3 ingredients for the most perfect vegan cream cheese frosting that’s not runny and actually holds! Perfect for cakes, cupcakes, and more!
- Chill the bowl for 5 minutes in the fridge or freezer before beginning. Make sure all ingredients are prepped.
- Add vegan butter and vegan cream cheese to a large bowl of a stand mixer with whisk attachment, or a large bowl with a hand mixer. Cream together until combined.
- Then add in 1 cup of powdered sugar at a time, continuing the beat the mixture until it’s a thick frosting.
- Here, you can add in vanilla and continue to beat until desired texture.
- Frost your cake immediately, or pipe onto cupcakes!
See blog post for all tips and tricks!
Keywords: vegan cream cheese frosting, no lemon juice, dairy free cream cheese frosting, vegan cream cheese frosting recipe