This funfetti mug cake is the ultimate vegan mug cake recipe! Naturally eggless, dairy free, oil free, and gluten free, this vanilla mug cake with sprinkles will be your new go to healthier dessert ready in 90 seconds!
- 1/4 cup (32 grams) gluten free 1:1 baking flour or oat flour
- 2 tbsp (26 grams) granulated sugar or coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp (45 grams) oat milk (or any dairy free milk)
- 1/2 tbsp (7.5 grams) melted vegan butter or applesauce
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp (15 grams) vegan sprinkles
- In a large ramekin or large mug, whisk together the flour, sugar, and baking powder.
- Add in the dairy free milk, oil/applesauce, and vanilla extract, and mix together until there are no more dry clumps (you want a thick and smooth batter).
- Stir in the sprinkles.
- Microwave the mug cake for 90 seconds. If you notice your mug cake is over flowing, you can do bursts of 15-20 seconds. Allow the mug cake to cool for 2 minutes. *see notes for oven option
- Top with coconut whipped cream, and enjoy!
If you don’t need gluten free: you can use all purpose flour.
Oven option: preheat the oven to 350F. Bake the mug cake for 15-20 minutes, depending on the type of oven-safe mug you’re using. The toothpick should be clean, and that’s how you’ll know it’s done.
- Serving Size: 1 mug cake (oil free version)
- Calories: 251
- Sugar: 38.7 g
- Sodium: 38.8 mg
- Fat: 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 68.3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 3.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: funfetti mug cake, vegan mug cake, vegan vanilla mug cake, eggless mug cake, gluten free mug cake, vegan funfetti mug cake