Vegan Gingerbread Bundt Cake (Gluten Free)
Easy vegan gingerbread bundt cake that’s full of holiday spice and flavor, yet completely gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free!
- Author: thebananadiaries
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 65
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
Vegan Gingerbread Bundt Cake:
- 2 3/4 cup gluten free 1-to-1 baking flour
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup coconut oil softened
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup coconut milk steeped
- 1 Yogi® Original Yogi Tea®
Dairy Free Glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- Optional: 1 tsp vanilla extract.
Vegan Gingerbread Bundt Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a 10 or 12 cup bundt cake pan with coconut oil or olive oil.
- Heat the coconut milk to a boil, either in a microwave or via stove top, and steep the Yogi® Original Yogi Tea® according to directions.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat together the coconut oil and coconut sugar until fully combined.
- Add in the unsweetened applesauce and molasses, and continue to mix everything together until it’s a thick wet batter.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder as you continue to beat the mixture.
- Finally, pour in the the tea-coconut milk mixture as you continue to mix the batter.
- Pour the batter into your bundt pan and bake for 55-65 minutes, or until the toothpick comes out clean!
Dairy Free Glaze:
- In a medium mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to beat together the powdered sugar, water, and optional vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour over the top of the bundt cake and serve!
Keywords: vegan gingerbread bundt cake, gingerbread bundt cake, gluten free gingerbread bundt cake, christmas cake