Quick and easy grain free hot cereal Whole30 oatmeal bowls that are perfect for a vegan Whole30 breakfast! Made under 5 minutes, this is your go to breakfast for your morning!
- 3 bananas, extra ripe
- 3 tbsp ground flaxseed with 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup coconut milk, warmed and divided
- Optional toppings: extra fruit, nuts, seeds, nut and seed butters, coconut flakes, cacao nibs
- In a large bowl, mash together the bananas until smooth.
- Add in the coconut flour, ground flaxseed eggs, cinnamon, vanilla, and sea salt, and combine until thoroughly mixed.
- Divide the grain free hot cereal into three bowls or jars and add in 1/4 cup warmed coconut milk into each jar.
- Top with desired toppings and serve.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: whole30 grain free oatmeal, grain free hot cereal, paleo oatmeal, grain free oatmeal recipe