Deliciously creamy vegan mocha overnight protein oats that contain over 20 grams of plant based protein! Make the night before for the best secretly healthy breakfast that tastes like dessert!
- 1/3 cup sprouted or rolled oats
- 2 tbsp pea protein powder
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup unsweetened oat milk or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup dairy free yogurt
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 shot espresso (right before serving)*
- Toppings: chocolate chips, banana, maple syrup, coconut cream
- In a bowl or jar, use a fork to whisk together the sprouted oats, protein powder, cacao powder, and sea salt.
- Add in the oat milk, dairy free yogurt, and maple syrup, and stir until the cacao powder is completely stirred into the oats. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve, add a shot of espresso (hot), and stir the oats. Top with desired toppings and enjoy!
*If you don’t have an espresso machine, you can also add 1 tsp of dissolvable espresso powder to the dry ingredients, and follow the rest of the instructions.
- Serving Size: 1 serving, no toppings
- Calories: 352
- Sugar: 18.2 g
- Sodium: 786.2 mg
- Fat: 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 47 g
- Fiber: 4.7 g
- Protein: 24.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: overnight protein oats, vegan overnight oats, vegan overnight protein oats, mocha overnight oats, chocolate coffee overnight oats