Vegan Mocha Overnight Protein Oats
Deliciously creamy vegan mocha overnight protein oats that contain over 20 grams of plant based protein! Make the night before for the best secretly healthy breakfast that tastes like dessert!
- Author: thebananadiaries
- Prep Time: 3
- Cook Time: 120
- Total Time: 2 hours 3 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No bake
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
- 1/3 cup sprouted or rolled oats
- 2 tbsp pea protein powder
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup unsweetened oat milk or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup dairy free yogurt
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 shot espresso (right before serving)*
- Toppings: chocolate chips, banana, maple syrup, coconut cream
- In a bowl or jar, use a fork to whisk together the sprouted oats, protein powder, cacao powder, and sea salt.
- Add in the oat milk, dairy free yogurt, and maple syrup, and stir until the cacao powder is completely stirred into the oats. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve, add a shot of espresso (hot), and stir the oats. Top with desired toppings and enjoy!
*If you don’t have an espresso machine, you can also add 1 tsp of dissolvable espresso powder to the dry ingredients, and follow the rest of the instructions.
Keywords: overnight protein oats, vegan overnight oats, vegan overnight protein oats, mocha overnight oats, chocolate coffee overnight oats