Ultra rich and creamy raw vegan no bake cookie dough cheesecake that’s packed with homemade cookie dough in every bite! With a chewy and rich brownie cookie crust, this is the ultimate cookie dough lovers’ dessert! And it’s gluten free!
- 100 grams coconut oil, room temperature
- 50 grams coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract or 3/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 125 grams homemade oat flour*
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips*
Brownie Cookie Crust:
- 10 Medjool dates, soak overnight
- 200 grams gluten free rolled oats
- 65 grams cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup Native Forest Coconut Oil, room temperature
Cookie Dough Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 ounces raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 20 ounces Native Forest Simple Organic Coconut Cream, room temperature
- 200 grams maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Coconut Whipped Cream
- Cookie Dough Balls
- Make sure that the cashews and dates are soaked overnight before beginning.
- Prep: measure out all ingredients before beginning. Line a 8″ springform pan with parchment paper and grease the sides of the pan. Set aside.
- Make the cookie dough: If not using homemade oat flour, you will need to heat-treat the flour. In a medium bowl, use a hand mixer to cream together the coconut oil, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract. Add in the oat flour, and use a rubber spatula to gently fold the flour into the cookie dough. Add a tablespoon of dairy-free milk here if needed, and mix until the dough is sticky, combined, and thick. Fold in the chocolate chips. Then scoop the dough into 2-tablespoon sized cookie dough balls. You should yield about 15 cookie dough balls. You can make more for the decoration of the cake! Place the cookie dough balls onto a plate and store in the fridge while you prepare the remainder of the recipe.
- Make the brownie crust: In a large food processor, pulse the oats until they’re almost a flour (but still with some oats left). Then add in the remaining crust ingredients together until it forms a thick dough. Press the dough into the bottom of the cake pan evenly. You can use the bottom of a ramekin to achieve a smooth crust. Work the dough up the sides of the pan. Set aside while you prepare the filling.
- Make the cheesecake filling: in a large food processor, pulse the cashews until smooth, then add in the coconut cream and pulse until smooth. Add in the remaining ingredients, and blend until smooth and creamy (there shouldn’t be any clumps of cashews).
- Assemble the cookie dough cheesecake: pour the cheesecake filling into the springform pan. Then add 5 cookie dough balls on top of the cheesecake. Use a spoon to lightly press them down into the filling until they are covered by the filling. Add 3 more cookie dough balls and repeat. Place the cookie dough cheesecake into the freezer to chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve the cheesecake: when ready, remove the cheesecake from the freezer. Allow it to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes. Then use a butter knife, and lightly run the edges of the pan to release the cheesecake from the pan. Then fully release the springform pan, and top the cheesecake with remaining cookie dough balls. Slice and serve!
- Storage: store any leftover slices in the freezer in an airtight container for up to 3 months.