For the Nutella obsessed, this ultra creamy and lush no bake Nutella cheesecake is made with just 8 simple ingredients that are all naturally dairy free and vegan! With a 2 ingredient Oreo cookie crust, and the creamiest Nutella cheesecake batter filling, y0u’ll love how easy and quick this Nutella cheesecake is to make (and no one will know it’s vegan!).
Oreo cookie crust:
- 1 sleeve (250 g) Oreo cookies (or try these vegan gluten free Oreo cookies!)
- 1/3 cup (76 g) vegan butter, melted
Vegan Nutella Cheesecake Batter:
- Prep: Measure out all ingredients. Line an 8″ springform pan with parchment paper on the bottom.
- Make the cookie crust: In a food processor, pulse the Oreos whole into a fine cookie crumb. Add in the melted vegan butter, and pulse again until a sticky dough forms. It’ll still be very crumbly.
- Form the crust: Press the cookie crumbs into the bottom of the pan, working them up the sides of the walls. Use a flat bottomed measuring cup to help achieve a flat crust. Place the crust into the freezer to chill while you make the Nutella batter.
- Make the Nutella cheesecake batter: In a food processor with whisk attachment, or in a large bowl with a hand mixer, cream together the vegan cream cheese and dairy free yogurt until the cream cheese is fluffy. Add in the sugar and heavy cream, and mix again until fluffy and the heavy cream is integrated, about 3-5 minutes. Then add in the Nutella and cocoa powder, and mix again to integrate the Nutella into the cheesecake batter. You might need to stop the mixer a few times and scrape the bottom of the bowl with a silicone spatula to ensure everything is integrated.
- Pour & Chill: Pour the vegan Nutella cheesecake batter into the Oreo cookie crust. Smooth the batter on top. Place the cheesecake into the freezer to chill for 3-4 hours.
- Top: When ready to serve, remove the cheesecake from the freezer. Run a butter knife along the sides of the springform pan to release the cheesecake from the walls, then remove the springform pan. You can top with ganache and crushed hazelnuts for decoration.
- Serve: Allow the cheesecake to sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes. Then slice and serve! Enjoy! Store any leftovers in an airtight container or wrapped tightly to be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Gluten free: Swap in my vegan gluten free Oreo recipe, or use the gluten free Oreos in stores (though please keep in mind, if you have a dairy allergy, the Oreos are still made in a facility that processes milk).
Store bought vegan Nutella: I used Nocciolata dairy free here, but you can make your own as well!