These paleo vegan Oreo cookies are a trip down memory lane! They taste just like the real deal while being low in sugar, keto friendly, and completely vegan!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (softened, but not melted)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup coconut butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, cacao powder, sea salt, and baking soda.
- Add in coconut oil and maple syrup, and mix together, either with a spoon or with your hands.
- Take about 1 tbsp of dough and roll into a ball. Press into a thin round, like 1 part of an Oreo cookie. You can also roll the dough out with a rolling pin and parchment paper and use a cookie cutter for perfect rounds!
- Repeat for the remaining dough. Make sure you have an even amount of cookies (I made about 16 with this dough).
- Place in the oven and bake for 7-10 minutes. The cookies should look and feel tough.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Then place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Once the cookies are slightly frozen, spoon about 1-2 tsps of coconut butter onto the bottom of one cookies. Press another cookie on top.
- Repeat for the remaining cookies and place in the freezer or fridge to harden.
- Enjoy with a glass of coconut milk or dipped in your favorite nut butter! Enjoy!