The easiest vegan pumpkin cheesecake you’ll ever make! Packed with pumpkin flavor, naturally dairy free, gluten free, and nut free, this pumpkin cheesecake is deliciously sweet and light!
Gluten Free Cheesecake Crust:
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, softened
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 5–7 tbsp cold water
Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling:
- 1 can pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling
- 1 cup rolled oats, cooked in 3/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3/4 cup So Delicious Coconutmilk Creamer
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat the oven to 375F and line an 8″ springform pan with parchment paper.
- Start by making the oat crust. In a large food processor, pulse the rolled oats until they’re a flour. You can have some chunks of oats in there, just as long as most of it is a flour.
- Add in remaining crust ingredients and puree until it’s a thick clump. The batter should be sticky.
- Press the crust into the pan and work it up the sides of the springform pan.
- Place the crust in the freezer to chill while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
- Place all pumpkin cheesecake filling ingredients into the food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Pour filling into the cheesecake crust and place the cheesecake into the oven to bake for 30 minutes, or the center is almost set.
- Carefully remove the pumpkin cheesecake from the oven and allow it to cool for 10 minutes. Then transfer it to the fridge to chill for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve, top with coconut whipped cream and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 228
- Sugar: 7
- Fat: 12
- Saturated Fat: 8
- Carbohydrates: 28
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 4
Keywords: pumpkin cheesecake, vegan, dairy free, nut free, gluten free