Easy and deliciously smooth vegan white chocolate made from just 4 ingredients and tastes like the real deal!
- 1 cup cacao butter (NOT cacao powder)
- 1/2 cup smooth unsalted cashew butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted (or powdered coconut sugar* for refined sugar free)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- heat safe large bowl
- rubber spatula
- chocolate mold (this is the Hershey’s kiss mold I use)
- Fill a medium pot halfway with water and boil the water.
- Place a heat-safe large bowl over the top of the pot and add the cacao butter to the bowl.
- Use a rubber spatula to gently melt the cacao butter until it is completely melted.
- Add in the cashew butter and vanilla extract, and stir until completely combined.
- Add in the sifted powdered sugar, and stir until the powdered sugar is completely melted.
- Use oven mitts to remove the bowl from the heat, and turn off the stove to stop boiling the water.
- Allow the white chocolate to cool for 5 minutes. Then carefully pour the chocolate in either a coffee creamer or gravy bowl to easily and seamlessly fill your chocolate molds.
- Place the chocolate molds onto a baking sheet and carefully fill each mold. Transfer the baking sheet to the freezer and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and enjoy! I recommend storing this white chocolate in the freezer, but you can also store it in a really cold fridge.
Keywords: vegan white chocolate, vegan white chocolate recipe, homemade white chocolate, dairy free white chocolate, vegan white chocolate chips