Insanely easy Whole30 breakfast stuffed sweet potatoes for a deliciously vegan and Paleo go-to meal prep breakfast! Perfect for kids and adults alike!
- 2–3 large sweet potatoes
- 2–3 tbsp almond butter
- 1 large banana
- 1/2 cup berries
- 3/4 cup coconut yogurt
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Wash sweet potatoes and place them on the baking sheet. Follow this baked sweet potato guide for the best tips and tricks.
- Bake for about an hour, or until sweet potatoes are soft and caramelized.
- To create resistant starch, prep them at night and place them in the fridge overnight to assemble in the morning.
- Slice sweet potato open and layer with nut butter, banana slices, berries, cinnamon, sea salt, and coconut milk yogurt evenly.
Keywords: whole30 breakfast stuffed sweet potatoes, whole30 sweet potato, vegan whole30 breakfast, baked sweet potato breakfast