A Whole30 dairy-free, yet creamy cauliflower that’s packed with protein! Perfect for easy week-night meals when you need something filling and healthy.
- 1 head cauliflower (chopped and washed)
- 1 cup turnips (chopped)
- 1 cup celery (chopped)
- 1/2 cup leeks (chopped)
- 2 small cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups organic & grass-fed bone broth
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground sage
- Pinch of pepper (to taste)
- In a large baking dish, toss cauliflower, turnips, celery, leeks, garlic, and herbs in 1 tsp sea salt and 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Roast at 350F for about an hour, or until vegetables are thoroughly cooked.
- Let cool for 20 minutes.
- Place all vegetables into a food processor and blend on high until it’s a creamy puree.
- If your food processor has room, add in cool bone broth and blend. If it doesn’t, pour pureed vegetables into a large mixing bowl, and whisk together bone broth and puree.
- Pour desire serving amount into a small pot and heat for serving. Store remaining soup in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.