Easy Whole30 sweet potato breakfast bowl for a quick and healthy vegan and Paleo breakfast! Dairy free and gluten free, these build your own bowls are customizable and fun!
- 16 ounces baked sweet potato (about 2 medium or 1 large), see note
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups coconut yogurt (Whole30 compliant if needed)
- 3 tbsp nut butter, divided
- Optional toppings: berries, banana, pomegranate seeds, nuts, seeds, cacao nibs, 100% chocolate chips
- Optional if not Whole30: 1 scoop pea protein
- Make sure that your sweet potatoes are baked all the way through and caramelized. I recommend checking out this sweet potato guide for how to.
- Remove the skin from the sweet potato (you can eat this as well! It has nutrients in it!) and mash the sweet potato in a large bowl.
- Add in the cinnamon, vanilla, and sea salt, and mash until well combined. Add in the optional pea protein if you’re not following Whole30.
- Now build your bowls! Spoon about 1/3 of the mixture into each bowl. Add in 1/2 cup of coconut yogurt each to the bowls.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
- If you’re making this ahead of time, you can store these “bowls” in a mason jar and take to and from work or school.
Note on the sweet potatoes: you can use any sweet potato here- it doesn’t have to be orange!
Keywords: Whole30 Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl, Sweet potato breakfast bowl, vegan sweet potato breakfast bowl, Paleo sweet potato breakfast bowl