These easy apple pie overnight oats taste like you’re eating dessert for breakfast, but are secretly healthy, gluten free, and loaded with protein! Perfect for meal prep or a quick breakfast on the go!
- 2 medium apples, cored and sliced in half
- 1–2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
Apple Pie Overnight Oats
- 1 1/2 cups organic sprouted or rolled oats
- 1/3 cup pea protein powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 batch homemade applesauce or 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dairy-free milk
- 1 cup dairy-free yogurt
- Extra apples, cinnamon, and nut butter for toppings
- 2 tbsp dairy free milk to stir when ready to eat
- Prepare the baked apples first by preheating the oven to 375F and lining a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush each apple half with coconut oil and 1 tbsp cinnamon.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until soft.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. When ready to puree, place the baked apples in a food processor or high powered blender and puree until it’s a smooth apple sauce (you can leave the skin on for extra nutrients). Set the applesauce aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, pea protein, remaining cinnamon, and sea salt.
- Add in the pureed apples, dairy free yogurt, dairy free milk and vanilla extract, and mix until well combined.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, add in 1-2 tbsp of dairy free milk to each serving of apple pie overnight oats and top with desired toppings.
For single serving vegan apple pie overnight oats:
- 1/3 cup oats
- 2 tbsp pea portein
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup dairy free yogurt
- 1/3 cup dairy free milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Follow the directions above and top as desired.
Keywords: apple overnight oats, apple pie overnight oats, vegan apple pie overnight oats, vegan overnight oats