These crispy roasted sweet potatoes are so easy and simple to make, you won’t want them any other way! Ready in just 30 minutes in the oven for the perfect flavorful side dish to any meal!
- 2–3 medium sweet potatoes
- 2–3 tbsp vegan butter, melted
- 1 tbsp parsley
- Sea salt + pepper to taste
- Optional: 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp garlic powder
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 425F, and line a sheet pan or baking sheet with parchment paper. Alternatively, you can grease a Dutch oven or cast iron skillet.
- Wash: Scrub and rinse the sweet potatoes well, and remove any dirty spots that won’t come clean.
- Slice: Slice one sweet potato in half with a long thin knife or serrated knife on a cutting board. Then slice 1″ rounds from one half of the sweet potato. Next, take one round and slice it into cubes. Repeat for the remaining sweet potato coins, and then again for the remaining sweet potato.
- Season: Place the sweet potato cubes onto your prepared pan and season with the melted vegan butter, parsley, sea salt, and pepper. Toss lightly to coat evenly.
- Bake: Place the sheet pan into the oven on the middle or high oven rack, and bake for 30 minutes, or until crispy.
- Serve and enjoy! Serve your sweet potatoes warm (let them cool for 10-15 minutes out of the oven, because they are HOT) and enjoy! Check out these sauces for something to serve with your sweet potatoes too. Store any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days in the fridge.
See blog post for flavor variations and tips & tricks!
Keywords: crispy roasted sweet potatoes, roasted sweet potatoes, how to roast sweet potatoes, oven roasted sweet potatoes