These are my all time favorite no bake 3 ingredient peanut butter oatmeal bites! Packed with nutrients and ready in 5 minutes for a quick and easy healthy snack or treat!
- 12 pitted dates, soaked for 20 minutes in warm water and drained
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats, gluten free as needed
- 1/2 cup smooth & creamy peanut butter
- Optional: 1/2 cup melted chocolate for drizzle, 1/4 cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- In a food processor, pulse the dates until they’re smooth.
- Add in the oats and peanut butter, and blend again until it’s a crumbly “flour” texture. If you’d like to add in the vegan vanilla protein powder, add it in here. You might need an extra tablespoon of peanut butter to make the texture less dry.
- Use a medium cookie scoop (about 1.5 tbsp) and scoop the mixture into your palm. Press the mixture together to form a ball. It should stick together once pressed. Roll between your palms to form a smooth ball. Place the ball on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat for the remaining peanut butter energy balls.
- Freeze the peanut butter energy bites for 15 minutes. Then drizzle melted chocolate on top if desired.
- Enjoy! Store in the fridge for up to 7 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1 energy bite, no chocolate no protein powder
- Calories: 139
- Sugar: 14.6 g
- Sodium: 1.8 mg
- Fat: 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 22.3 g
- Fiber: 2.6 g
- Protein: 3.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: 3 ingredient peanut butter oatmeal balls, peanut butter energy balls, date energy bites, peanut butter energy bites, peanut butter oatmeal balls, no bake oatmeal balls, peanut butter protein balls