Easy and delicious Paleo chocolate fudge made from only 4 ingredients and entirely vegan with a Keto option! The perfect low sugar treat for any occasion!
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted and hot
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1 cup 100% chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup maple syrup* see note for keto option
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the chocolate chips into the melted hot coconut oil in a large bowl, and continue to stir until all of the chips are melted.
- Add in the almond butter and maple syrup, and stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the pan, and place the pan into the freezer to chill for 1-2 hours.
- When ready to slice, let the fudge sit at room temperature for 15 minutes, then slice into 36 pieces.
- Serve and enjoy!
For Keto Option: replace 1/3 cup maple syrup with 1/3 cup allulose, 1/4 cup stevia, or keep just as is!
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: paleo chocolate fudge, paleo fudge, vegan fudge, vegan chocolate fudge