This super easy healthy cookie dough is the ULTIMATE edible cookie dough recipe! Undetectably gluten free, dairy free, vegan, nut free, and refined sugar free, this cookie dough tastes just like the real deal and is the perfect single serving healthy dessert!
- 2 tbsp (30 grams) vegan butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tbsp (17 grams) coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract or 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup (34 grams) gluten free 1-to-1 flour or oat flour
- 1 tbsp pea protein
- 1 tbsp vegan chocolate chips*
- Optional: 1 tbsp dairy free milk to help combine the flour, optional add-ins, such as sprinkles
- Heat treat the flour: Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add the flour to the pan and toast for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before using in the recipe.
- Make the cookie dough: In a medium bowl, use a whisk to mix together the melted vegan butter, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract. Add in the flour and pea protein, and use a whisk to mix into the wet ingredients. Add in the dairy-free milk here if needed, 1 tablespoon at a time, and mix until the dough is sticky, combined, and thick. Fold in the chocolate chips, and optional add-ins, until evenly distributed.
- Serve! Enjoy! Any leftovers, store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week, or up to a month in the freezer.
Flour: You can also use all purpose flour here as well in equal increments. Just make sure to properly toast the flour before beginning!
Vegan Chocolate Chips: I recommend Pascha Organics. They have both 100% chocolate, stevia sweetened, and regular vegan chocolate!
Multiple servings: use the servings calculator at the top of the recipe card to double or triple the recipe servings.
Keywords: healthy cookie dough, edible healthy cookie dough, protein cookie dough, vegan edible cookie dough, vegan cookie dough, cookie dough for one