Decadent yet secretly healthy vegan chocolate truffles that are made with only 4 ingredients and ready in 5 minutes! These chocolate truffles are entirely nut free, Paleo, gluten free, coconut free, and no heat!
- In a large food processor, puree the dates, melted chocolate, and unflavored pea protein powder all together until it’s a consistent and thick chocolate batter.
- Use a tablespoon or small cookie scoop to scoop about 1 tablespoon of dough and roll it in the middle of your palm to form a truffle. The batter is very sticky, so it will get on your hands.
- Lightly roll it in cacao powder, and roll it once more in your palms to evenly distribute the cacao powder.
- Place onto a clean plate, and repeat for the remaining batter.
- Eat immediately or store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks or 3 months in the freezer.
*I recommend using 100% chocolate here, as the dates make this very sweet.
- Serving Size: 1 truffle
- Calories: 85
- Sugar: 13.3 g
- Sodium: 0.3 mg
- Fat: 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 16.5 g
- Fiber: 2.2 g
- Protein: 3.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan chocolate truffles, chocolate truffles recipe, chocolate truffles, paleo chocolate truffles