Easy and rich homemade healthy mocha latte recipe, made with espresso, chocolate, and coconut milk! Perfect for a chilly morning and when you need an extra boost!
- 4 tbsp ground espresso
- 4 tbsp chocolate chips or 4 ounces chocolate
- 1 cup coconut milk, divided
- vegan marshmallows, for topping
- Turn on your Calphalon Temp iQ Espresso Machine and wait for the ‘ready’ light to light up.
- Fill the portafilter with espresso, then place the 15-Bar Italian Pump locked into place.
- Fill your mug with chocolate chips or chocolate chunks, and place it underneath where the espresso will come out.
- Switch the knob to ‘one shot’ and allow the Caphalon Temp iQ Espresso Machine to make the espresso. When it’s done, switch the knob back to ready.
- If you’re making multiple cups, make the espresso first, and then move onto steaming the milk.
- Repeat for the remaining mugs if making multiple cups.
- To steam the coconut milk, fill the milk jug with 1/3 cup coconut milk.
- Pull the steamer out and place the steamer into the milk canister.
- Switch the knob to steam and hold the milk jug steady as the steam flows through.
- Once you’ve created foam, switch the knob of the espresso machine back to ready, and pour the steamed coconut milk into your mug.
- Top with marshmallows if desired.
Keywords: mocha latte, healthy mocha latte, homemade mocha latte