How to make Cashew Butter (No Sugar Added)
Learn how to make the creamiest roasted cashew butter that tastes like a dream and is cheaper than store bought! A healthier alternative that tastes delicious!
- Author: thebananadiaries
- Prep Time: 7
- Cook Time: 7
- Total Time: 14 minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
- Category: Sides
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- 16 ounces raw organic cashews (can use sprouted if desired)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Optional: sea salt, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or tinfoil.
- Once preheated, place the cashews onto the baking sheet and into the oven to roast for 7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Place the cashews into a food processor, and blend until it starts to smooth but is still thick. This should take about 4-5 minutes.
- Add in the coconut oil and blend again until smooth. It should be drippy at this point.
- Add in any optional flavor enhancers if desired here and blend until smooth.
- Store in an airtight container or jar in the fridge for up to a month.
Keywords: how to make cashew butter, homemade cashew butter, cashew butter recipe