Learn how to make your how creamy easy peanut butter with this easy two step method! The perfect pantry staple recipe!
- 3 cups raw peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- Optional: 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with tinfoil or parchment paper.
- Place the peanuts onto the baking sheet and roast the nuts for 5-7 minutes, or until fragrant and the nuts look oily on top.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Then pour the nuts into a large food processor, and puree the nuts on high for 2-3 minutes, or until smooth.
- Add in the sea salt, and optional add-ins, and puree again for 30 seconds until well combined.
- Spoon the peanut butter into a jar that can be sealed and store in the fridge for up to 6 months.
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp
- Calories: 183
- Sugar: 1.5 g
- Sodium: 5.8 mg
- Fat: 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.2 g
- Fiber: 2.7 g
- Protein: 8.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: how to make creamy peanut butter, how to make peanut butter, creamy peanut butter recipe, homemade peanut butter