Iced Strawberry Green Tea Lemonade
The most refreshing iced strawberry green tea lemonade, made with whole and simple ingredients! Sweetened only with strawberries, it’s completely refined sugar free and so easy!
- Author: thebananadiaries
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 60
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: drinks
- 8 cups filtered water
- 8 Yogi tea Pure Green Tea bags
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, squeezed from 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 cups strawberry halves, pureed and strained
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot on the stove.
- Remove pot from heat and add Yogi tea Green Tea bags to the water. Let steep for 10-15 minutes, depending on how strong you would like the tea.
- Add in lemon juice and pour tea water into an iced tea pitcher. Let is rest on the counter for 30 minutes before placing it into the fridge and add about 1 cup of ice cubes.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, stir in pureed strawberries and pour over ice.
Keywords: green tea, iced tea, green tea lemonade, strawberry lemonade, no sugar added, Paleo, healthy