Learn how to perfectly cook quinoa in your Instant Pot for the easiest vegan meal prep trick and the fluffiest and tastiest quinoa!
- Brush the inside of the instant pot with melted coconut oil, making sure to brush it up the sides as well.
- Add remaining ingredients to the instant pot and secure the lid on top.
- Press the “pressure cooker” button and “custom” for time. Set the time to 2 minutes and press “start.”
- Allow the pressure cooker to preheat and cook. When it finishes and switches to “keep warm,” allow the instant pot to keep warm for 10 minutes. This allows the quinoa to fully absorb all of the water.
- Release the pressure valve fully, then carefully remove the lid. Carefully transfer the quinoa to a meal prep container or use as desired.
- Serving Size: 1/6 quinoa
- Calories: 125
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 395.3 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 18.2 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: instant pot quinoa, quinoa in instant pot, how to make quinoa in instant pot, instant pot quinoa recipes