These vegan glazed carrots are roasted in a maple syrup-balsamic dressing and are the perfect side dish to any fall or holiday meal!
- 2 lbs rainbow carrots (washed and de-stemmed)
- 1/4 cup organic grade-A maple syrup
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup organic olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp fresh Thyme
- A pinch black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Place rainbow carrots in a plastic bag or a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, sea salt, and pepper.
- Pour dressing into the bag or bowl of carrots and gently toss until evenly coated.
- Spread glazed carrots onto the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle rosemary and thyme onto carrots evenly.
- Roast for about 40 minutes, or until soft.
- Serve with another crack of fresh pepper, vegan feta cheese, and a pinch of sea salt if desired.