This creamy and rich no bake vegan chocolate cheesecake is made with just 8 simple ingredients for the perfect easy vegan cheesecake recipe made entirely without nuts nor tofu! With a chocolate cookie crust, and decadent silky chocolate cheesecake filling, this is the best summer no bake dessert recipe!
Chocolate Oreo Cookie Crust:
- 1 sleeve (250 g) Oreo cookies (or try these vegan gluten free Oreo cookies!)
- 1/3 cup (76 g) vegan butter, melted
No Bake Vegan Chocolate Cheesecake Batter:
- 32 ounces (904 g) vegan cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (120 g) dairy free unsweetened plain yogurt, room temperature
- 1 cup (200 g) organic coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 cup (240 g) vegan heavy cream or coconut cream
- 1 cup (250 g) vegan dark chocolate, melted
- 1/3 cup (35 g) cocoa powder
- 1 batch vegan chocolate ganache
- Prep: Line a 8″ springform pan with parchment paper (trick: to get the parchment paper to stick, grease the cake pan first with some cooking oil and then place the parchment paper on top).
- Make the cookie crust: In a large food processor, pulse the Oreos until they resemble a cookie crumb. Then add in the melted vegan butter and pulse again until a wet dough forms. It’ll be very crumbly. Press the dough into the bottom of the springform pan evenly. Then place the crust into the freezer while you make the filling.
- Make the chocolate cheesecake batter In a stand mixer with whisk attachment or in a large bowl with a hand mixer, whisk the cream cheese, yogurt, and sugar together until fluffy and integrated, about 3 minutes. Then pour in the heavy cream, melted chocolate, and cocoa powder. Whisk again until creamy, stopping the mixer every now and then to scrape the bottom of the bowl.
- Fill the cheesecake: Pour cheesecake batter into the pan and place on an even surface in your freezer.
- Chill: Freeze for at least 2 hours, or until set.
- Serve: When removing from the freezer to slice, allow the vegan chocolate cheesecake to come to room temperature for 15-20 minutes. Top with vegan ganache and enjoy!
Gluten free: You can use gluten free store bought Oreos or make them using my homemade Oreo recipe.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 356
- Sugar: 9.2 g
- Sodium: 107.9 mg
- Fat: 23.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 35.6 g
- Protein: 11.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan no bake chocolate cheesecake, raw vegan chocolate cheesecake, gluten free chocolate cheesecake, no bake chocolate cheesecake