Super creamy and easy vegan strawberry cheesecake that perfectly tangy, sweet, and full of fresh strawberries! Absolutely no cashews nor tofu, and just 7 simple gluten free ingredients make the perfect summer dessert!
Vegan Oat Crust:
- 2 1/2 cups ( 225 grams) rolled oats, gluten free as needed
- 7 medjool dates, soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup (113 grams) salted vegan butter, cold + cubed (I used Flora Plant Butter)
Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 ounces vegan cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 cups (500 grams) sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup coconut milk from a can
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Fresh strawberries + 1/2 cup strawberry preserves for garnish
- Prepare an 8″ spring form pan. Grease the outside edges and line the bottom with parchment paper. Weight out all ingredients to start.
- Make the oat crust: in a large food processor, pulse the oats until they reach almost a fine flour. Then add in the dates and cubed vegan butter to the food processor and pulse again until the mixture reaches a sticky but thick dough, about 1-2 minutes. Press the dough into the pan using a spoon or clean hands, and work the dough up the sides of the dish. Place the crust into the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- Make the vegan strawberry cheesecake filling. In a large food processor, blend the strawberries until smooth. Then add in the vegan cream cheese, coconut milk, and maple syrup, and puree until smooth.Remove the crust from the freezer and pour the filling into the crust. Smooth the top with a spoon or rubber spatula.
- Freeze the cheesecake for 2-3 hours, or until set. Remove from the freezer and allow the cheesecake to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes. Use a butter knife to run along the edges of the cheesecake in between the springform pan and carefully undo the springform pan.
- Plate the strawberry cheesecake and spread the strawberry preserves on top. Garnish with lime wedges and strawberries. Serve cold, and enjoy!
Keywords: vegan strawberry cheesecake, no bake strawberry cheesecake, strawberry cheesecake