Healthy 2 ingredient Paleo almond butter cups that are vegan, Keto-friendly, Whole30 friendly, and rich with chocolatey goodness! Easy to make and easier to eat!
- 2 cups 100% dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup almond butter, or coconut butter or Sunbutter if nut free
- Optional: sea salt
- Line a 12-tin mini cupcake tin with mini cupcake liners.
- Melt the chocolate either via stovetop or in the microwave until smooth. If using the microwave, heat the chocolate for 30 seconds, stir, then heat for another 15 seconds and then stir until completely melted.
- Spoon about 1 tsp of chocolate into each cup, pushing the chocolate up the sides of the cupcake liners to create a little bowl.
- Place the cupcake tin into the freezer to set the chocolate for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tin from the freezer and spoon about 1/2 tsp of almond butter into the middle of each cup. Place the cupcake tin back into the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- Remove the tin once more from the freezer, and top with the remaining chocolate. If you need to heat the chocolate again, you can microwave it for 10-15 seconds, being careful not to burn the chocolate.
- Place the cupcake tin back into the freezer to set for 5 minutes.
- Top with optional sea salt and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 almond butter cup
- Calories: 268
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 1.6 mg
- Fat: 24.8 g
- Trans Fat:
- Carbohydrates: 6.7 g
- Protein: 3.5 g
- Cholesterol: 30.5 mg
Keywords: paleo almond butter cups, almond butter cups, keto almond butter cups, vegan almond butter cups