Easy Paleo chocolate chip cookie dough truffles for a sweet no bake dessert or snack! Completely vegan, gluten free, dairy free, and grain free, these chocolate chip cookie dough truffles will become everyone’s favorite treat! Tastes just like cookie dough!
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup coconut butter, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut cream, scooped from coconut water
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 chocolate bars or 1 cup chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine coconut flour, coconut butter, coconut cream, maple syrup, vanilla, and sea salt until it forms a large dough ball.
- Fold in chocolate chips to make cookie dough.
- Take a cookie scoop or use your hands to form cookie dough balls, about 1-2 tbsp big.
- Place onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and place into the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Before removing the cookie dough truffles from the freezer, melt the chocolate bars in a microwaves safe bowl or over the stovetop.
- Spoon chocolate over the chocolate chip cookie dough truffles until they’re completely covered and place back into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Store in the freezer for up to a month or the fridge for up to a week.