Fudgy and rich Paleo sweet potato brownies that are secretly vegan, nut free, and flourless! Everyone will absolutely love these undetectably healthy allergen friendly brownies!
- 1 cup (about 14 ounces) mashed and cooked sweet potato, skin removed
- 3/4 cup organic cacao powder
- 1/2 cup nut or coconut butter
- 2 tbsp flaxseed mixed with 1/3 cup water (sit for 5–7 minutes)
- 2/3 cup coconut or cassava flour
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp baking powder, can sub Paleo baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375F and line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large food processor, puree mashed sweet potato.
- Add in cacao powder, nut/coconut butter, coconut oil, flaxseed eggs, coconut/cassava flour, maple syrup, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and sea salt. Blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into baking pan and place in the oven.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 15 minutes and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 146
- Sugar: 6.5 g
- Sodium: 10.4 mg
- Fat: 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 17.5 g
- Fiber: 3.2 g
- Protein: 3.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: sweet potato brownies, Paleo sweet potato brownies, vegan sweet potato brownies, healthy vegan brownies, healthy brownies