The best Paleo brownies ever, made with sweet potato and dangerously good! You won’t believe there’s no added sugar! Vegan option as well!
- 1 cup (about 14 ounces) mashed and cooked sweet potato, skin removed
- 3/4 cup organic cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coconut butter, can sub almond butter
- 2 eggs, can sub 2 flaxseed eggs for vegan
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp baking powder, can sub Paleo baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375F and grease a 9×9 baking pan with coconut oil.
- In a large food processor, puree mashed sweet potato.
- Add in cacao powder, coconut butter, coconut oil, eggs, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and sea salt. Blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into baking pan and place in the oven.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 15 minutes and serve.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 117
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 152
- Fat: 6
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 12
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 4
Keywords: brownies, Paleo, sweet potato, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, no added sugar