Easy and delicious Paleo sweet potato waffles that are made with only 4 simple ingredients and completely nut free and gluten free with a vegan option! Perfect for any weekend brunch or breakfast spread!
- 1 large (12-14 oz) sweet potato, baked, cooled, and skin removed
- 3 tbsp ground flaxseed with 1/3 cup of water, or 3 eggs if not vegan
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- Cinnamon + sea salt to taste
- Optional: 1 tsp baking soda
- Coconut oil for waffle maker
- Puree sweet potato in a food processor or mash it with a fork in a medium bowl.
- Add in flaxseed eggs, coconut flour, cinnamon, and sea salt, and puree/mash until completely combined.
- Heat waffle machine with coconut oil until ready.
- Pour half of batter into the waffle maker and cook according to waffle maker directions.
- Remove cooked waffle and place on plate. Repeat steps 3-5 for remaining batter.
- Top with favorite toppings and enjoy!
- Category: Breakfast
Keywords: sweet potato waffles, Paleo sweet potato waffles, vegan sweet potato waffles, whole30 waffles