Peach and Brie Grilled Cheese Sandwich
This healthier peach and brie grilled cheese sandwich is a gourmet food lover’s dream! Easy to make, no butter needed, refreshing, and can be gluten free!
- Author: thebananadiaries
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 3 1x
- Category: Lunch/Dinner
- Method: Grill
- 6 slices sourdough bread
- 2 large ripe peaches
- 6 ounces brie
- 3 tbsp dill
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Slice the peaches very thin and cube the brie.
- Brush one side of each sourdough slice with olive oil and heat either the grill or a panini maker.
- Place slices of peach on un-oiled side of three slices of sourdough bread and place an even amount of brie cheese on the un-oiled side of the remaining slices of sourdough bread.
- Sprinkle with dill and sea salt over all slices.
- Press the peach side onto a brie side to create a sandwich and place one sandwich at a time onto the grill or panini maker.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until done and flip if cooking on the grill to cook for another 30 seconds.
- Remove from grill of panini maker and repeat for the remaining sandwiches.
- Serve with a side salad and enjoy!
Keywords: grilled cheese, peaches, brie, gluten free, sourdough