Protein packed healthy peanut butter and jelly chia pudding that makes for the easiest meal prep friendly healthy breakfast recipe!
- 1 1/4 cups (10 oz) dairy free milk
- 2–3 tbsp (16–24 g) pea protein powder
- 2 tbsp (1.5 oz) dairy free yogurt
- 1 tbsp (21.5 g) maple syrup or coconut sugar or keto-friendly sweetener
- 1 tsp (7.2 g) vanilla extract (optional: omit if your dairy free milk is flavored vanilla)
- 4 tbsp (32 g) chia seeds
- 2 tbsp (43 g) peanut butter
- 2 tbsp (43 g) blueberry jam, made from 1 cup blueberries (see Note)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dairy free milk, pea protein powder, dairy free yogurt, and maple syrup (and optional vanilla extract) until the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add in the chia seeds, and stir so that the chia seeds are evenly distributed.
- Place the bowl into the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours, or overnight (optimal).
- When ready to serve, divide into two jars and top with 1 tbsp of peanut butter each and 1 tbsp of blueberry jam each.
- This will last up to 1 week in the fridge, covered and stored in an airtight container.
To make the blueberry jam:
- Wash the blueberries, then heat them in a small pot with 1/4 cup water.
- Bring the water to a boil then reduce the heat to a simmer and stir the berries.
- Cover the berries and allow them to cook for 15-20 minutes. They should be extremely soft and ready to mash.
- When they’re done, mash them with a fork and pour the jam into a jar. Allow the jar to cool for 10 minutes before placing into the fridge to chill for 1-2 hours. You can serve the jam immediately with your chia seed puddings or allow it to continue to jell in the fridge while cooling.
- Serving Size: 1/2 chia pudding recipe with peanut butter and jelly
- Calories: 335
- Sugar: 10.1 g
- Sodium: 248.2 mg
- Fat: 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.7 g
- Fiber: 5.5 g
- Protein: 32.1 g
- Cholesterol: 8.5 mg
Keywords: peanut butter and jelly chia pudding, chia pudding recipe, peanut butter chia pudding, keto chia pudding, how to make chia pudding