This healthy sweet potato hummus is a twist on the classic version! Creamy, slightly sweet, and absolutely spoon-worthy, you won’t be able to stop with this easy, 5-minute dip!
- 1 large sweet potato, baked and skin removed
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, de-stemmed
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a large food processor.
- Puree until smooth.
- Top with extra paprika, olive oil, and sesame seeds if desired.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Keywords: Sweet potato hummus, hummus, dairy free, vegan, gluten free, soy free, Paleo