This is the best strawberry banana bread that you will ever taste! Healthy and sweet, it has no added sugar! You won’t believe it’s Paleo, gluten free, and can be made vegan!
- 4 large ripe bananas
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 3 eggs, or 3 tbsp ground flaxseed mixed with 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder, or Paleo baking powder combination*
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F and grease a 9″ loaf pan with coconut oil or preferred oil.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas until there are no chunks.
- Add in eggs, vanilla extract and almond butter to the banana and mix until well combined.
- Add in coconut flour, sea salt, baking powder, and baking soda, and mix until well combined.
- Fold in strawberries and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the greased loaf pan and top with sliced bananas and extra chocolate chips if desired.
- Place into the oven and and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes before removing from the loaf pan.
- Store in the fridge for a week or freezer for a month!
* to make Paleo Baking Powder, combine 2 tsp baking soda with 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar or white vinegar. Let sit until it begins to fizz and then add to the batter.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 201
- Sugar: 12
- Sodium: 302
- Fat: 9
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 24
- Fiber: 6
- Protein: 6
Keywords: banana bread, paleo banana bread, paleo, gluten free, strawberries, vegan, dairy free, sugar free