This refreshing and light raw vegan blueberry cheesecake is the ultimate no bake cheesecake recipe! No cashews, no tofu, and entirely gluten free and refined sugar free for the perfect tangy and sweet vegan cheesecake!
Vegan Oat Crust:
- 2 1/2 cups ( 225 grams) rolled oats, gluten free as needed
- 7 medjool dates, soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup (113 grams) salted Flora Plant butter, cold + cubed
Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 ounces vegan cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup (140 grams) blueberry preserves, divided
- 1/2 cup coconut milk from a can
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Juice from 1 lime
- Fresh blueberries + lime wedges to garnish
- Prepare an 8″ spring form pan. Grease the outside edges and line the bottom with parchment paper. Weight out all ingredients to start.
- Make the oat crust: in a large food processor, pulse the oats until they reach almost a fine flour. Then add in the dates and cubed vegan butter to the food processor and pulse again until the mixture reaches a sticky but thick dough, about 1-2 minutes. Press the dough into the pan using a spoon or clean hands, and work the dough up the sides of the dish. Place the crust into the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- Make the vegan blueberry cheesecake filling. In a large food processor, blend the vegan cream cheese and coconut milk until smooth. Add in 2/3 cup of the blueberry preserves, along with the maple syrup and lime juice. Blend again until smooth. Remove the crust from the freezer and pour the filling into the crust. Smooth the top with a spoon or rubber spatula.
- Freeze the cheesecake for 2-3 hours, or until set. Remove from the freezer and allow the cheesecake to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes. Use a butter knife to run along the edges of the cheesecake in between the springform pan and carefully undo the springform pan.
- Plate the blueberry cheesecake and spread the remaining blueberry preserves on top. Garnish with lime wedges and blueberries. Serve cold, and enjoy!
Keywords: vegan blueberry cheesecake, no bake blueberry cheesecake