The easiest no churn vegan cookies and cream ice cream that’s packed with homemade Paleo vegan Oreo’s in every bite! Creamy and sweet while also being dairy free, Paleo, and nut free, this homemade cookies n’ cream is the best!
- 1 large Japanese sweet potato (14 ounces), cooked and cooled, skin removed*
- 1 can coconut cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 batch Paleo Vegan Oreos or 10 vegan Oreos, broken up
- optional: 1/4 cup maple syrup
- In a large food processor, puree the sweet potato until smooth.
- Add in the coconut cream and vanilla (optional add in of the maple syrup, but I found the ice cream to be sweet enough! Test it out in the food processor with just the coconut cream and vanilla, and if you’d like it a little sweeter, you can add in the maple syrup 🙂 ).
- Add in the crumbled Oreo cookies into the ice cream batter and stir in with a spoon.
- Pour the ice cream batter into a parchment lined 9″ baking loaf tin and sprinkle on any extra cookies.
- Place the ice cream in the freezer for 4-6 hours or until hard. To scoop, let soften at room temperature for 15 minutes.
*you can sub in a regular sweet potato here, the color will just be orange instead of creamy! But it will still taste good!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezing
Keywords: ice cream, cookies and cream ice cream, Paleo, vegan, nut free, dairy free, summer, healthy