This is the best homemade gingerbread latte I’ve ever had!! It’s secretly dairy free, ready in 5 minutes, and tastes even better than the classic! Make this vegan copycat Starbucks gingerbread latte for a cozy winter morning or holiday treat!
- 2 tsp molasses
- 1 tsp coconut condensed milk or maple syrup
- 1/2–1 tsp ground ginger*
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2–3 shots espresso
- 1/2 cup unsweetened oat milk or coconut milk
- Coconut whipped cream, nutmeg to top
- In a mug, mix together the molasses, coconut condensed milk/maple syrup, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Prepare the espresso machine and brew 2-3 shots of espresso over the gingerbread syrup.
- Once the espresso is brewed, remove the mug and stir the espresso and syrup together.
- Steam the dairy free milk, and pour it over the espresso. Top with coconut whipped cream and nutmeg if desired.
The specific mug I used I found at Gregga + Co.! It’s so cute!
If you like more spicy, use the full teaspoon, less spicy use less!
You can use any dairy free milk here, but I highly recommend Forager Project soymilk or oatmilk or coconut milk from the can, as that will steam better.
Use sweetened coconut condensed milk or maple syrup- however, the maple syrup will leave more of a maple taste.
Keywords: gingerbread latte recipe, gingerbread latte, Starbucks gingerbread latte, vegan gingerbread latte, homemade gingerbread latte, homemade dairy free latte